• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally hit the 100 subscriber mark!!!

Annette Regina

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After roughly 10 months and 30 videos later, I finally hit the 100 subscriber mark. 101 to be exact! right after my birthday! woohooo!!! I feel like it took forever! But I'm glad I hit the 100 subscriber mark before the end of the year because that was a goal I had.

Here comes the question, so I got an email from youtube telling me congrats on hitting the subscriber count. How do I change my url to a personalized one? or is that no longer available once you pass the 100 subscriber mark?

GuiGui

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Congratulations! You must be even more motivated to keep going now.

If you want your personalized URL, you need to go to Creator Studio > Settings > Status and Features > Custom URL

Those are the requirements below:
  • Have 100 or more subscribers
  • Be at least 30 days old
  • Have an uploaded photo as channel icon
  • Have uploaded channel art
It seems you qualify! Yahoo!

Keep the good work!

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on your milestone! To get a custom url you need to go to creator studio go to settings and then go to features custom url. The requirements for a custom url is to have at least 100 subscribers, you already have that so you don’t have to worry and your channel has to be at least 30 days old, have a photo and a banner.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the milestones forum. :)

MrYorkiesWorld

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! It's all onwards and upwards from here, YouTube is a fantastic hobby and it's extremely rewarding once you hit 100 subscribers. Even 50 subscribers was big for me back when I first started, but it shows you're on the right track and putting out content that people want to see - well done!

Annette Regina

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the help guys! I appreciate it! I will check out the creator studio and see what my options are and change my url. It does feel good to have over 100 subscribers. I can't wait for a 1000 subscribers! Maybe sometime next year? a girl can, after all, dream.