• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally hit 200 Subscribers! But have I already peaked?

Michael Lunatic

Cosplay Videos|Comedy|Unboxings
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Hey after 2 years of YouTubing I have finally reached 200 Subscribers!

I've also just released possibly the best video I've ever made yesterday and got 3 likes in under 10 minutes of uploading.
That's a first for me too. Not bad for a small YouTuber.
My Latest Video is called Deadpool Sweats in Scunthorpe and it's filmed in 4k at 50p & 60fps slow mode. So The quality is there just need to get myself out there more with the views
Looking forward to getting 250 Subscribers now!

Kaim

Reaction score
Congrats! I can't wait till I hit just 100 subscribers! You have great content, I doubt this is your peak! Keep up the great work!!

Reactions: Michael Lunatic

East To West Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hey man, listen.
You can never peak on Youtube, because there are endless topics to be covered and endless ways to convey your message.
As long as you have an imagination that still functions, anything is possible my friend.

Congratulations on your milestone! I'm trying to get towards 50 subs at the moment.
I only started last week, so it'll be a good and satisfying feeling once I do.

Well done again!

Big A.

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Way to go Michael Lunatic! 200 subs is awesome right? especially when you earned them all organically, its like.. whoa. there are really 200 people who like me? i know it's crazy lol I don't believe you have peeked, i think you are just getting started. keep it up :up2:

Michael Lunatic

Cosplay Videos|Comedy|Unboxings
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Way to go ! 200 subs is awesome right? especially when you earned them all organically, its like.. whoa. there are really 200 people who like me? i know it's crazy lol I don't believe you have peeked, i think you are just getting started. keep it up :up2:

Thank you so much and what an awesome post to wake up to! ☺