• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally hit 1k subs, I can not believe it.

Peter Poulos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I started taking my Film Channel serious back in March of 2016 and had around 40 subs at that time. Going into the new year I finally hit 1,000! This is a milestone I never thought I would achieve.

My plan for 2017 is to post at least one video a day or every other day. Any advice anyone on here can give me now that I have hit 1k? My videos also average around 10-13,000 views a month, not sure how good that is.

Anyone starting a channel, my advice is just keep posting and SEO means a lot! TubeBuddy has helped me so much. With dedication you will achieve your goal, I know that now.

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So I started taking my Film Channel serious back in March of 2016 and had around 40 subs at that time. Going into the new year I finally hit 1,000! This is a milestone I never thought I would achieve.

My plan for 2017 is to post at least one video a day or every other day. Any advice anyone on here can give me now that I have hit 1k? My videos also average around 10-13,000 views a month, not sure how good that is.

Anyone starting a channel, my advice is just keep posting and SEO means a lot! TubeBuddy has helped me so much. With dedication you will achieve your goal, I know that now.
Great work!!! Our next goal is 1,000 subs also...we starting in November 2016 and are right around 350 now. We also use TubeBuddy but it is sometimes still tough to get videos ranked high enough for views. PM me if you have any advice!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Hey we started at the same time! Keep it up

sheabutta

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One video every other day seems tough, but kudos to you! I'm sure that'll help your channel to grow even faster throughout the year of 2017. Congrats!

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on hitting the 4 digit mark man, I remember it being an awesome feeling. You're doing really well for a film channel considering how hard it is to break out!

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian

Congrats! Hopefully i will hit that one day! Keep it up! :]

hatlesschimp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrads mate well done! Hope I get there one day!

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk