• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally got 75 subs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrawnJeremy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It took me 8 months and 25 videos, but I've got 16,600 views and 75 subs. I wonder how many years it will take me to get 16,600 subs, haha.

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Wow, I'm impressed by all 4 of those stats! Good luck getting that many subscribers lol :D

Hao2Pro

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good luck man. Before starting Youtube, I would've insulted you, but now, I realize how big of an achievement it is. Congrats dude.

SlayZombi

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
It took me 2 years and 85 videos to get........ 35 subscribers! Good luck with your channel bro!

PrawnJeremy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Wow, I'm impressed by all 4 of those stats! Good luck getting that many subscribers lol :D
I've heard the first 100 are the hardest to get, so it should probably only take me 20 years, haha.
Good luck man. Before starting Youtube, I would've insulted you, but now, I realize how big of an achievement it is. Congrats dude.
Thanks, I'll definitely need good luck.
It took me 2 years and 85 videos to get........ 35 subscribers! Good luck with your channel bro!
Thank you. I hope we both get more subscribers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.