Finally getting suggested.. but at the bottom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So our new videos are finally starting to get suggested.. and by big kids channels.. but they are at the very bottom on the right side.. ugh.. is anyone experiencing this? Does this mean my content is just ok and that's why it's at the bottom or is youtube testing us out? Are we getting better and just starting at the bottom?

What do you all think?

Thanks!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would guess it has to do with many factors, including how many views your current videos have, what viewers click to next when they go to your videos, how large a subscriber base you have, etc. The fact that your videos are showing up in suggestions is an encouraging sign, so keep at it and I expect you'll find them rising up in the ranks.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hope it's a good sign! It seems though as soon as I upload a new video the other video gets dropped off on the suggested list :/ Ugghh.. curse you ALGRO lol

Reactions: KiddieToysReview

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
if your finally getting suggested then that is a great start! i don't think it should matter where but at least your getting suggested so keep up the good work!

chubbybots

I've Got It
Reaction score
Oh i experienced that before haha!! That is a good sign! Best is to follow up with a similar content and then you will see more of your stuff on the suggested videos column :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh i experienced that before haha!! That is a good sign! Best is to follow up with a similar content and then you will see more of your stuff on the suggested videos column :D
Awesome! That's what we have been doing but overall daily views keep going down.. ugh.. can't figure this whole thing out!

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can't seem to remember, how do you see what position you're suggested in on certain videos? Are you just looking around manually, or is there some space in the analytics or a tool that shows this? I can see the videos that are suggesting in the analytics but I didn't remember seeing a position listed. If you look on videos manually, does it appear in that same position for every person viewing that video?

Might be testing you out, but congrats on getting suggested nonetheless. Every opportunity counts.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can't seem to remember, how do you see what position you're suggested in on certain videos? Are you just looking around manually, or is there some space in the analytics or a tool that shows this? I can see the videos that are suggesting in the analytics but I didn't remember seeing a position listed. If you look on videos manually, does it appear in that same position for every person viewing that video?

Might be testing you out, but congrats on getting suggested nonetheless. Every opportunity counts.
I just look at it. I use a different browser though because if i use the one with my history on it it seems to mess it up and show my videos as a recommendation for me. I think it changes. When my views start dropping i will usually find my video being dropped down on the list.

Reactions: OrbitGuy