• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally crossed 1000 subscribers

sirbestow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello all. I just crossed 1,000 subscribers last night on my 5 year old channel. Eh, I'm a slow grower. Anyway with the 6k hrs/12 mos this should be enough to maintain YouTube's newest policies on Feb 20th.

Ocean Chan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! Its tough getting to 1000 - so glad you made it!
How did you get there? It'll be interesting to know what you've been doing to reach this point

Reactions: sirbestow

sirbestow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! Its tough getting to 1000 - so glad you made it!
How did you get there? It'll be interesting to know what you've been doing to reach this point
It's not as interesting as you think. LOL. I've maintained the channel for over 5 years, but never really actively pursued subscribers. It took YouTube's changes in monetization to spur me on. I was 125 away from the subscriber level and 5k hours over what they wanted in that category. I just pushed really hard on Social Media and my fans, and cosplayers who appear in my videos, helped push that goal in support of the channel. I really have to thank those who rallied behind me and wanted to see more out of my productions.

Knowing there's more that care about the project, I may need to make some small changes this year to help push for that 100,000 goal. #silverbutton

Reaction score
damn i also want to share my dance pieces to so many people.

Just love to share my passion with people and hope they feel my story in it.
feel free to watch it: Roger grizzly.