• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally at the big 1k (1,000) Subscribers! 3k subscriber goal for 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Hey guys! so i joined this site yesterday, so i'm still pretty new here... I, since then have accomplished my 1,000 subscriber goal as i was so close to achieving it last night, and at the time i write this, i have 1,003 subs! Anyways, i know this means nothing to you, but it means a lot to me. I have been waiting for this day for a VERY, VERY long time. At least since i started making videos on youtube (i am primarily a vlogger), i REALLY wanted that 1k! I joined youtube in april 2011 and made my first video the day after i made the account, April 5th to be exact. Almost exactly a year ago, i was filming my "100 subscriber thank you video", and the result of the past year have been TREMENDOUS! I now have higher goals and expectations from myself and have made it my goal to acchieve around 3k subs by the end of the year, a reasonable goal, i think i may surpass it, but you never know what lies ahead in the year yet to come, maybe i'll go viral or one of my videos will go viral and make me famous, maybe someone that is already famous will review my show on their show and get instant popularity, either way, this next year will be an interesting, fun, and adventourous one. With me going to the art institute of chicago in the fall, there is an even larger opportunity to share my channel and myself to other people and meet great people, collaborations, television appearences, you name it. Also, quick reminder: i will be making tee-shirts, or as i will call them "casual tees" for my 1k subscriber accomplishment and will be for sale soon! (i'll make a post when i do)

Wish me luck in this next year in accomplishing my dream of 3k subscribers! You can help me out by pushing that link below and SUBSCRIBING!!! Tell your friends about me as well!

Keep it Casual!

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys! so i joined this site yesterday, so i'm still pretty new here... I, since then have accomplished my 1,000 subscriber goal as i was so close to achieving it last night, and at the time i write this, i have 1,003 subs! Anyways, i know this means nothing to you, but it means a lot to me. I have been waiting for this day for a VERY, VERY long time. At least since i started making videos on youtube (i am primarily a vlogger), i REALLY wanted that 1k! I joined youtube in april 2011 and made my first video the day after i made the account, April 5th to be exact. Almost exactly a year ago, i was filming my "100 subscriber thank you video", and the result of the past year have been TREMENDOUS! I now have higher goals and expectations from myself and have made it my goal to acchieve around 3k subs by the end of the year, a reasonable goal, i think i may surpass it, but you never know what lies ahead in the year yet to come, maybe i'll go viral or one of my videos will go viral and make me famous, maybe someone that is already famous will review my show on their show and get instant popularity, either way, this next year will be an interesting, fun, and adventourous one. With me going to the art institute of chicago in the fall, there is an even larger opportunity to share my channel and myself to other people and meet great people, collaborations, television appearences, you name it. Also, quick reminder: i will be making tee-shirts, or as i will call them "casual tees" for my 1k subscriber accomplishment and will be for sale soon! (i'll make a post when i do)

Wish me luck in this next year in accomplishing my dream of 3k subscribers! You can help me out by pushing that link below and SUBSCRIBING!!! Tell your friends about me as well!

Keep it Casual!

stay frosty my friend

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer

Liz Lamar

Reaction score
It's always good to have goals to reach. This gives you an incentive to keep working hard ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.