• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally... 300 Subscribers

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, so today i finally hit a huge milestone for my channel.. 300 subscribers! This is a huge deal to me, I've been making videos for over a year and i finally hit 300. Just wanted to share this with you guys, im excited and ready for that next milestone, have a good day guys.

Reactions: JVC and CMTXRATED

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Hey guys, so today i finally hit a huge milestone for my channel.. 300 subscribers! This is a huge deal to me, I've been making videos for over a year and i finally hit 300. Just wanted to share this with you guys, im excited and ready for that next milestone, have a good day guys.
Dude! Awesome!

Reactions: Warren Kimbrough

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hooray! Congrats!

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats