• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally 10 subscribers! Apex legends Channel

MRVN_Spuds

Reaction score
HEY, GUYS I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY AWESOME EXPERIENCE. Started about 3 weeks ago, last game I played online was gears of war 3.
I really enjoyed free for all mode in the series and enjoyed playing kong hours. Stopped gaming because I had to start working after high school.
Fast forward to apex release and I cannot get enough it. I had to start a channel just sharing some gameplay. I am not a pro but do have quite a lot of awesome gameplay
that I believe others might enjoy. I started this channel to become part of the gaming community, streaming, and internet media which I really am enjoying so far.
I just wanted to share a little of my story, some people can't play for as long as others can. I am here to connect with those people and show them how easy it is to win a match.
Says 14 subscribers but 3 of them are relatives! I feel so happy that, some people out there are enjoying my content.Capture.JPG

Reactions: fixedsnuffle

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Big congrats my friend, you are doing great :) I remember when I had my 10 first subs. I was so happy I drank a bottle of vodka in an hour. Keep up the great work :up2:

Reactions: MRVN_Spuds

MRVN_Spuds

Reaction score
Big congrats my friend, you are doing great :) I remember when I had my 10 first subs. I was so happy I drank a bottle of vodka in an hour. Keep up the great work :up2:
thank you, sir, it really does help when the online community is so supportive. Thanks, please tell your gamer friends to stop by and look at my content.
great channel you have here. my respects.