Filmora & Voice Over Mic's.

John Stenger

Reaction score
I am a beginner in Video editing! and the problem I'm having is why is it, when using a Microphone with the Filmora editor for voice overs, my Voice always sounds very bass! ..so bass in fact that it almost blends in with the background noise of the video! I have tried several Mic's such as the Samson Go Mic, and the Samson Meteor Mic, which actually sounded worse then the cheaper one! Is there any way of improving the voice quality with microphones on Voice overs, maybe raising the Treble level somehow?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I am a beginner in Video editing! and the problem I'm having is why is it, when using a Microphone with the Filmora editor for voice overs, my Voice always sounds very bass! ..so bass in fact that it almost blends in with the background noise of the video! I have tried several Mic's such as the Samson Go Mic, and the Samson Meteor Mic, which actually sounded worse then the cheaper one! Is there any way of improving the voice quality with microphones on Voice overs, maybe raising the Treble level somehow?

Hi welcome. I'd recommend you use Audacity (link: https://www.audacityteam.org/ ) to record your audio and then import it into Filmora and synch it with your video. Audacity is much better for audio and it's free.

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi welcome. I'd recommend you use Audacity (link: ) to record your audio and then import it into Filmora and synch it with your video. Audacity is much better for audio and it's free.
I second this! I use Filmora as well and when doing voice overs I always use Audacity to record my audio then import it into Filmora and it always works perfectly and sounds pretty good

Reactions: Crown