Film Making Tutorials Channel(Pre-Production to Post-Production)

Next Film-Making/Vfx Tutorial Request?

• Pre-Production Related

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Reviewer
Hey fellow YouTubers! Just started a new channel called Film Essentials to post some of my Film Making and Photography tutorials. I just graduated Film School and want to do it full time. You can help me reach my goals and take this full time. So if in case you are interested in some Film-Making awesomess, do visit my channel and subscribe if you like. It would be a great help and I will be that much closer to live my dream job.

Thanks!

Attachments

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
sounds interesting! and as an amateur film maker, I feel like you could DEFINITELY help me out, haha

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
I think this would be very helpful for people that are trying to improve the quality of their videos!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Oh! Wow! You are peeps are more active than the Holy Tweeter or Facebook. Less than 10 minutes and two replies! :D Excited! Thank you again!

And Yes! Shoot me your requests. Better Video Production? Your Own Web-Show? Your own short film/sketch? Whatever queries you got, hit me out! I am very much happy to help. :)

Thank you again! You guys just got me so excited! :D

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Tips and Tricks are always useful. Its good for beginners as well as veteran filmmakers to get some fresh ideas or remember some old ones. I Am totally gonna subscribe to your channel.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Thank You for the kind words John! Really Appreciated! :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Yes. Yes. Sure you will! :D Do watch my first Video and tell me was I difficult to understand? Should I slow down or should I continue the way I speak? I am getting a lot of comments regarding me being a little to fast to understand. So kindly help me. :)

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
Yes. Yes. Sure you will! :D Do watch my first Video and tell me was I difficult to understand? Should I slow down or should I continue the way I speak? I am getting a lot of comments regarding me being a little to fast to understand. So kindly help me. :)
ok I'll do that! do you mean "first video" as in the one thats featured or literally your first video?[DOUBLEPOST=1358354148,1358353749][/DOUBLEPOST]well I just watched your featured video and I do agree that it is a little fast, especially since you have a heavy accent! I do advise that you slow down a bit so others can understand you! Overall, I think that it would be a great Idea for you to share these tips! You seem knowledgeable and know what you're doing and it would be a great addition! :D I subbed to you!

Reaction score
Channel Type
ok I'll do that! do you mean "first video" as in the one thats featured or literally your first video?[DOUBLEPOST=1358354148,1358353749][/DOUBLEPOST]well I just watched your featured video and I do agree that it is a little fast, especially since you have a heavy accent! I do advise that you slow down a bit so others can understand you! Overall, I think that it would be a great Idea for you to share these tips! You seem knowledgeable and know what you're doing and it would be a great addition! :D I subbed to you!
Oh! Thank you for the kind words again. Trust me means a lot to me. :) And yes, will keep the heavy accent thing in my mind and slow down from the next videos... :) which is apparantely coming very soon by the way. :p

Reactions: L.G.