Gaming FIFA 19 ULTIMATE TEAM COLLAB! (ANY PLATFORM)

alilouk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Guys! I am currently trying to start a pretty neat FUT19 collab, it will basically consist of teams of 2, with challenges once a week. For instance, week one, we all chose SBCs to complete and the team which makes the most total amount of coins wins. So if I make 100k and my teammate makes 20k, that's 120k etc. The challenges can be set by us or by the viewer. The reason I think it is beneficial to have teams of 2 is that if one of us is very busy, his/her teammate will have their back and they are not at risk of losing the challenge. If you want we can come up with some forfeits for the loser and we can have a tally so that at the end of Fifa 19, the team with the most points wins and the rest has to do some forfeits.

I really do think that this is a very good opportunity to grow our channels as it allows mass exposure within everyone's channels as well as making the content more entertaining as it will take the shape of a series.

Requirements:
-Subs: Minimum 300 (exceptions may take place if you upload consistently and take YT seriously)
-Videos: Minimum 5 FIFA videos available on the channel
-Uploads: At least once a week
-MUST HAVE DISCORD
-English Speaking
-Plays FUT19
-Serious and committed

Background information on myself: My name is alilouk, I am 15 and I have been doing Youtube for a bit now, I have 1.2k subs and absolutely love FIFA. My channel is called Alilouk and I upload FIFA videos as well as some other random rant videos :)

To apply:
-Reply to this thread

OR

-Send me an email (business email available on my channel)

Hope to have you guys join me on this adventure ;)