FIFA 15 - Manager Mode - Manchester United #1

JayFerGaming

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There's barely any fifa gamers around here :( I like your idea....I had the same one ;)

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
There's barely any fifa gamers around here :( I like your idea....I had the same one ;)
Thanks man! yeah, I am trying my best, recorded another episode for either tomorrow or Friday, also have my player career mode i need to record tomorrow :)

Fezstar

THE BOSS EYYYY
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's good man, i'm liking the information you were giving us all throughout!
I definitely suggest sorting your mic out but like you said it should be good for the next episode!

There's barely any fifa gamers around here :(
I'm actually uploading a video tomorrow with a new expirimental editing style, i'll give all you guys a tag once it's up!

EDIT 1:
Are you guys XBone, PC or PS4??

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
That's good man, i'm liking the information you were giving us all throughout!
I definitely suggest sorting your mic out but like you said it should be good for the next episode!

I'm actually uploading a video tomorrow with a new expirimental editing style, i'll give all you guys a tag once it's up!

EDIT 1:
Are you guys XBone, PC or PS4??
Yeah man im PS4! Thanks for liking the video, and thanks for the complement! yeah, i dont know what my mic was doing, it was like laggy in places but fine in the other, I will be editing my video tomorrow I have recorded an extra manager mode episode in advance :p Should be up friday!

What are you guys? I wouldn't mind collabing if you are on PS4.

Fezstar

THE BOSS EYYYY
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm about 2 weeks away from purchasing a PS4 then i'll definitely be up for some Collabs with you guys whether it be Pro Clubs/Ultimate Team/online friendlies etcc!

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I'm about 2 weeks away from purchasing a PS4 then i'll definitely be up for some Collabs with you guys whether it be Pro Clubs/Ultimate Team/online friendlies etcc!
Would love to start a 2's seasons division with someone as a series, we could also do pro clubs if you fancy it, whats your skype?!

Fezstar

THE BOSS EYYYY
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Would love to start a 2's seasons division with someone as a series, we could also do pro clubs if you fancy it, whats your skype?!
Feza911 man!
I'm on PC though until I get paid, get a PS4 AND get Fifa 15 for PS4 so it could be about a month :p

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Feza911 man!
I'm on PC though until I get paid, get a PS4 AND get Fifa 15 for PS4 so it could be about a month :p
Think I added you right mate! Ferris and your last name i presume?! can discuss more on there about your PS4 hype and ideas for series if you are up for it!