Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

Over the past few days you might have noticed a few things changing here and there as we have been updating the forums. This thread is just to let you all know of the changes made, the biggest change is of course the header, we have redesigned it so that the VOTM winner is at the top along with the social pages for YTtalk and the YTtalkTV link and we now have an advert in the header too but have removed one of the other ads we had showing elsewhere on the forums so there isnt too many of them. The logo has also been made smaller so that it fits in well for those on smaller screen resolutions, the smallest we support other than mobiles is 1024px x 768px.

The new location of the VOTM should mean that the winner gets more attention than where it was previously too and is more to the point than it was previously.

In addition to that we have updated the navigation so it looks cleaner and more attractive and updated the notices shown within various forums so they grab your attention more than before.

I hope everyone likes these updates we have made :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks Victor for your feedback :)

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the sticky thread header...it looks just like the youtube ones on my video manager that won't go away haha.

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Status
Not open for further replies.