AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
Hi,

Sorry if this is asked before, but i have a few questions about Amazon affiliate links. I want to try them out, just out of curiosity.

1. I was wondering if it's allowed to put Amazon affiliate links in a video description that links to similar content where the video is about and not to a specific product.
Example:
I create a video tutorial about graphic design where i use software X, can i put links to other similar software Y and Z at Amazon using the built in amzn.to link shortener?
So it's not a (review) video about a specific product, but more about a niche in general.

2. How many links per video description are allowed? Is there a limit? What do you advice?

3. Do i have to place I'm a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites in every video description?

4. Do i have to check the box with This video contains a paid promotion, such as paid product placement, sponsorship or recommendations when i place Amazon affiliate links in the description?

Last edited:

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
I contacted Amazon and this is what they said:

1. You can put links in your video description.

2. There is not a limit of how many you can put at a time.

3. The disclaimer only has to be placed on your channel once.

4. These are not paid promotions unless you pay for one, which is not permitted.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Last edited: