Voice Acting Female Voice Actors Needed for RPG Animation Series (LEAGUE OF LEGENDS)

Skitterkins

HEEEEY
So basically I am looking for some voice actors. Female at the moment. I am working on a RPG animation series. Basically its like one of those games where you read the text but I wanted to add voice so it would feel like your really playing a game. It will be a league of legends theme.I need female, a few girly girly voices and ones that sound older like a teacher in her 20's, shes probably like 28.

This "game" (Youtube Animation) would look like this.

eIjO7WN.jpg

MIkT9Fu.jpg

I will be using renders and backgrounds the narrate the story..which is League of Legends High.

If you would like to give it a go all you have to do is pick one of these scripts below, either teacher fiora, jinx or katarina. Record yourself reading it out and upload it somewhere so I can download the file and see if you would be a good fit.I dont want the voiced the sound exactly like the characters but close. I dont want a posh voice for fiora. If you want to know what jinx and katarina sound like go youtube them.

If you get accepted I would expect you to be online alot and to finish all your parts asap.

Teacher Fiora: Good morning class, today we have a new student. Her name is Jinx! She just moved here so please give her a warm welcome.

Jinx: Hey, I'm Jinx! Its nice to meet you all. I have been looking forward to this school ever since I moved here when summer started. I hope I can become good friends with you.

Teacher Fiora: Jinx why dont you tell us a little bit about yourself? What things do you like to do?

Jinx: I like to painting pictures with spray paint and just in my sketch pad, reading books like mystery novels and romance, skating around on my skateboard at skate parks and I like guns, they are really cool!

Katarina: You're not going to go all crazy on us and shoot us all?

Last edited:
I can do a pretty high pitched voice.

I mean it's not really that high. More like
normal male voice but you know.

I could play a girl.

That's really cool. Saw your post and was interested since it has to do with audio. Too bad I am not a girl :banghead:
Good luck anyway. You could try fiverr perhaps. Some voice talents here. You could enquire without paying first.

Back