Voice Acting Female Voice Acting Wanted

ckprimeval07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone. I have been searching for some female voice acting for a while to help out with a video series I've been doing for a while. I'm nearly done with the season one finale, I just need at least one-four female voice actors to voice four female characters. Unfortunately I won't be paying anyone, but your name will be listed on the end credits of the video and youtube description.

The four female characters I need voices for are and how many lines of dialogue:
Jasmine (Disney's Aladdin): Four Lines
Fa Li/Mulan's mother (Disney's Mulan): Three Lines
Helga Sinclair (Atlantis: The Lost Empire): Nine-Ten Lines
Eris (Dreamworks' Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas): Two Lines

ckprimeval07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
UPDATE: I just got someone to do Jasmine from Casting Call. So now I just need the other three if anyone would like to take a crack at them.

ckprimeval07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
NEW UPDATE: I got Eris. Just Helga and Fa Li is all I need left.

Suxela

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm definitely interested in voice acting for you. I love Disney so this should be fun. Where can I contact you?

ckprimeval07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just want to inform everyone that I did finally found someone to voice the final two characters. Now it's just a matter of getting the rest of this five-parter round finished---which could take some time since I have finals coming up real soon.

Also for those who wanted to audition but didn't get a chance, don't feel discourage. I will always need some help in the future.

Reactions: Rehannah