Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Voice Acting Female Voice Acting Wanted

Discussion in 'Voice Acting' started by ckprimeval07, Nov 7, 2018.

1. ckprimeval07
    Cash:
    $7
    Hello everyone. I have been searching for some female voice acting for a while to help out with a video series I've been doing for a while. I'm nearly done with the season one finale, I just need at least one-four female voice actors to voice four female characters. Unfortunately I won't be paying anyone, but your name will be listed on the end credits of the video and youtube description.

The four female characters I need voices for are and how many lines of dialogue:
    Jasmine (Disney's Aladdin): Four Lines
    Fa Li/Mulan's mother (Disney's Mulan): Three Lines
    Helga Sinclair (Atlantis: The Lost Empire): Nine-Ten Lines
    Eris (Dreamworks' Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas): Two Lines

2. ckprimeval07
    Cash:
    $7
    UPDATE: I just got someone to do Jasmine from Casting Call. So now I just need the other three if anyone would like to take a crack at them.

3. ckprimeval07
    Cash:
    $7
    NEW UPDATE: I got Eris. Just Helga and Fa Li is all I need left.

4. Suxela
    Cash:
    $7
    I'm definitely interested in voice acting for you. I love Disney so this should be fun. Where can I contact you?

5. ckprimeval07
    Cash:
    $7
    Just want to inform everyone that I did finally found someone to voice the final two characters. Now it's just a matter of getting the rest of this five-parter round finished---which could take some time since I have finals coming up real soon.

Also for those who wanted to audition but didn't get a chance, don't feel discourage. I will always need some help in the future.