Music Female Singer Needed

Hanne Verleysen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi!
I'm a singer songwriter, but do covers too. :)
I use a Zoom H1 to record (you can check the sound out on my channel)
I'd like to help you out if you're still looking for someone?

Reactions: DarkEagle00

DarkEagle00

Reaction score
Hey @Hanne Verleysen

I checked out your videos, the sound quality is good (I am not an expert, just doing this for fun so am not fussy about the sound quality too much :) )
I would like you help. I have a few songs that I want to do covers of so I don't mind having different girls for each one.
I will put a link in the description leading to the channels that helped out for that particular video, I am thinking of doing a shout out at the end if you girls are okay with that.

Maybe, if you girls don't mind, I could split the video so my video will be on the left and your video on the right, or I could do cuts from my video to yours etc.

Some of the songs that I have bass recorded for already are : Havanna, Nobody Love, Attention, Despacito, Hey Mamma.
Nothing Holding me back, ..so let me know which one you want to do :)

A link to one video that I have bass and guitar for is in the pdf attached.

This is my first time doing something like this so please bear with me :)

Attachments

Hanne Verleysen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey @Hanne Verleysen

I checked out your videos, the sound quality is good (I am not an expert, just doing this for fun so am not fussy about the sound quality too much :) )
I would like you help. I have a few songs that I want to do covers of so I don't mind having different girls for each one.
I will put a link in the description leading to the channels that helped out for that particular video, I am thinking of doing a shout out at the end if you girls are okay with that.

Maybe, if you girls don't mind, I could split the video so my video will be on the left and your video on the right, or I could do cuts from my video to yours etc.

Some of the songs that I have bass recorded for already are : Havanna, Nobody Love, Attention, Despacito, Hey Mamma.
Nothing Holding me back, ..so let me know which one you want to do :)

A link to one video that I have bass and guitar for is in the pdf attached.

This is my first time doing something like this so please bear with me :)
Hey!
I listened to the video you added in the pdf, but it's honestly a bit too high for me :unsure:
With Hey Mamma do you mean the song by Sunstroke Project? I think that one would suit me better, so maybe you could send a link to that video?
btw I like your idea of splitting the video and having one person on the left, the other on the right. :)

cheers!

Reactions: DarkEagle00

DarkEagle00

Reaction score
Hey!
I listened to the video you added in the pdf, but it's honestly a bit too high for me :unsure:
With Hey Mamma do you mean the song by Sunstroke Project? I think that one would suit me better, so maybe you could send a link to that video?
btw I like your idea of splitting the video and having one person on the left, the other on the right. :)

cheers!
Hi, it's cool.
Hey Mamma by Jonas Blue and William Singe.
I haven't listened to the one by Sunstroke Project, I will listen to it and let you know.
If you have any song suggestions just let me know. :)

"btw I like your idea of splitting the video and having one person on the left, the other on the right. :)"
Awesome :) I can't wait to get started.

Cheers

DarkEagle00

Reaction score
Hi

Hmmm ..I don't think I can do the bass for Hey mamma by Sunsetproject.
I have attached a pdf with the link to the Hey mamma by Jonas Blue and some other songs.
I will be updating the list.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1520246733,1520246662][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is the pdf

Attachments