Music Female Singer needed for song parody

Awesome Wolf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi all, I don't usually do much on here but for a while now I've been looking for a female singer who would be interested in singing a video-game parody version of "Dumb ways to Die" Preferably good mic quality if possible, let me know if you're interested! :D

jnet

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah i'd love to do it and I have a pretty good mic too, did you have the parody already written? If you have instrumentals track I can combine it with vocals too

Awesome Wolf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's great :D The parody is already written, but I haven't decided on which instrumental track yet but that shouldn't take too long :p Do you have skype?

jnet

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's great :D The parody is already written, but I haven't decided on which instrumental track yet but that shouldn't take too long :p Do you have skype?
I have skype but I never use it so it's not the best way to reach me, how about email/googlechat or you can message me through youtube?

Awesome Wolf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have skype but I never use it so it's not the best way to reach me, how about email/googlechat or you can message me through youtube?
Did you get my YT message? If not I can email you instead