Feeling Demotivated? Feeling Like your channel's not growing enough?

MistyEmma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician

Here are some tips to help you stay motivated ^-^. Don't give up :p Growth can be slow on YouTube sometimes, but just keep on doing what you love, and you'll get where you wanna go.

Reactions: Video Game Knight

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nawww this is cute. So many people give up and you never know how well they would have done either. It is the ones that keep grinding who get there eventually

LordFrench

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
yep so many people join youtube and give up within 2 weeks because they think over night they will become casey neistat. i look forward to the next day when i can record a video. Hey i dont mind if people dont watch or sub to my channel. im putting it out there and it gives me pleasure knowing one day someone will watch my rants and other things :)

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yep so many people join youtube and give up within 2 weeks because they think over night they will become casey neistat. i look forward to the next day when i can record a video. Hey i dont mind if people dont watch or sub to my channel. im putting it out there and it gives me pleasure knowing one day someone will watch my rants and other things :)
I had an acquaintance do this. He made a channel, did like 6 videos, asked me what to do next, and then quit 2 days later. I think his channel was maybe active for a fortnight at most.

LordFrench

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
you need to do youtube because you love making videos and editing. THATS why i do it. but originally it was a experiment of vlogging and then a year on seeing how my life has changed. will i be worse off or better off than i am right now. will my health be good or poor. Whooo knows ;) so im just doing this for a year and if i have 100 subs by then i will carry on with it. my facebook page seems to be getting tons of likes which is a start and twitter is going mad too.