Feedback would be awesome (:

TeeDottie1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Okay... so this is really something I wouldn't do.. but I HAVE TO!!
My girlfriend and I, were always afraid to be out in the open because we're a lesbian couple so It took a lot of courage for us to even finally make a channel! I had already signed up to youtube 7 months prior to us even starting the channel. WELL we didn't do our research about Youtube ahead of time.. we thought that if we gained subs the views would come..... and boy were we wrong!!! So around Christmas 2018, a tragedy took place in our lives causing us to be out of the youtube business for a few. So our little views that we WERE getting... dropped completely. We were devastated. We both lack support from our families, but my mother and 2 brothers are our hugest supporters.
Now, fast forward. Recently, I did some research about ways to better the channel, and guys subscribers ARE NOT all you should focus on.. please take it from me. I worked hard to get every subscriber we have, just for most of them to not even watch the content I post. The most views we have on the channel is around 500, and thats with 800 SUBSCRIBERS. Something is just not right, and Im here to get you guys advice and tips. It's driving me insane, because YES i know the views will come in time, but its so depressing when you have so many subscribers, and it seems like none of them support you the way you support their videos.
PS. PLEASE NO hate comments, just positivity. For I am sure others out there have the same problems as us, and may need answers too.

Destroyer30i6

I've Got It
Reaction score
if you post your channel name or link I could review your channel for you?

there are loads of information on this forum and on the internet which you can use to help grow your channel, but the first thing you should do is
  • figure out your content and who are audience are?
  • which videos do well and figure out why?
  • are there forums or places on the internet for people who like the same things you do or like the stuff that you are talking about?
that is just a start but I would be happy to review your channel and show you what I think you are doing well and what things you could do to improve?