Feedback wanted! [Thumbnails, Channel Design, Avatar]

Do you think the graphics would work well on fiverr?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Turtle

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Guys!
I just wanted some feedback on some graphics I have been doing for my channel, I want to be a graphic designer when I am older so please provide what I can improve what you like etc :)

Avatar.png This was my first idea for a simple logo.
Avatar2.pngThis is the overlay for my channel, you know the thing on the top right of videos that you can click.
Avatar3.pngThis was another avatar idea, with the slightly bigger T so it hangs over a little bit.
Jasetech 2013 YT GIMP TEMPLATE.png This is my channel banner, I had to move the whole thing up a few pixels so it would look centerish on YouTube as YouTubes formatting is a little off for me.

So, what do you think? Please fill in the poll as I was thinking on putting some on fiverr, as I think it's better than some of the stuff on there :)

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
I really like that font

NeverStrikeTwice

Reaction score
Don't waste your time with Fiverr. You only make $4 and people expect way more than what they're paying for.

BlockDesigns

Moving Pictures Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
You cant really just use a font for a logo, Its possible that if you became big the font creator could take you down,
But its a really cool font.

NeverStrikeTwice

Reaction score
Btw, it does look nice. Just make sure the font is allowed for commercial use.

Turtle

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You cant really just use a font for a logo, Its possible that if you became big the font creator could take you down,
But its a really cool font.
Nah I checked the licencing and it didn't say anything, and most fonts have text in them? Its from dafont called black rose

Turtle

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nah I checked the licencing and it didn't say anything, and most fonts have text in them? Its from dafont called black rose
Also there was no specific licencing it is a old font from 2005

Turtle

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Btw, it does look nice. Just make sure the font is allowed for commercial use.
Hmm, I got from dafont and there was nothing saying I couldn't also on font squirrel it said it is 100% commercial use