Feedback to transform views to subs?

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
hello.

I just started making this channel and I know the audio quality is a problem I am trying to fix. However, the channel has received a lot of positive traffic from reddit lately (1000 or so views in 2 weeks which is decent for a new channel), however I'd like to turn some of those views into subs. Any ideas on how I can make my videos more interactive? They usually focus on education style videos.

Pedro Nascimento

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One of the simplest and easy est ways to transform views into subscribers it to ask. Ask for them to subscribe if they want to see more content like this and to be updated every time you post a video.
I guess that is the easiest way.
To make your videos more interactive you could record a video of yourself playing and add it to the game on the bottom corner. Viewer will be able to see the game you are playing and be able to see you. You are the difference between your channel and someone else's channel, anyone can make gaming videos, but nobody can replicate at 100% the way you talk to the viewers and the way you react to the game.

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
One of the simplest and easy est ways to transform views into subscribers it to ask. Ask for them to subscribe if they want to see more content like this and to be updated every time you post a video.
I guess that is the easiest way.
To make your videos more interactive you could record a video of yourself playing and add it to the game on the bottom corner. Viewer will be able to see the game you are playing and be able to see you. You are the difference between your channel and someone else's channel, anyone can make gaming videos, but nobody can replicate at 100% the way you talk to the viewers and the way you react to the game.

yea but I barely focus on games haha.