Feedback/Suggestions on our Channel?

Gaamemeisters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey y'all, so recently we've been really happy with the amount of support we've already gotten in a month (15 subs is a lot for us, and definetly a good start) but I wanted your guys opinions on something, what can we do to improve Gamemeisters? Right now we do normal game walkthroughs, and some other funny one off videos. But how do we go further? What would YOU guys like to see on our channel if you get interested or just have a suggestion. The possibilities are endless and were definetly open for suggestions (^:

Reactions: Elysia

oscarflowers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
first of all, from a branding perspective, the profile picture and banner mesh well together. the thumbnails, however, leave a lot to be desired. pick a colour scheme, font or style for them and design them as such. i've no idea what gamers would want in terms of content, so i'll leave that part out. in terms of your content currently, you sound very close to the microphone, like someone has attached it to your cheek. having that in my ear isn't the most pleasant experience. you also seem a little low energy, which would be fine if your type of video allowed it (such as a vlog, cooking video etc) but with a gaming video where you are the aspect of the video that is added on over the main content, it's a little disheartening.

on the pokemon colosseum episode 7 video, i was very confused with what was happening in the start. it'd be nice for a series to start with your intro, followed by what you did in the last episode, perhaps with flashbacks in editing, and then a starting of the movement in the game. being thrown right into the action was a bit disorientating to a non-gamer. your title could also use a little work. a better format would be; "SHADOW POKEMON?? - Pokemon Colosseum: The Cave of Kids: Episode 7" to entice the viewer to watch, rather than giving no indication what happens within the video. when advertising a tv show, they don't just have it as "tv show name #3", they have a brief description along with it. give someone who hasn't watched before a reason to view.

maybe a webcam could be added, also? it'd be nice to see your facial expressions whilst you're playing the game. furthermore, focus on your diction on certain words - some bits were a little hard to understand.

Reactions: Gaamemeisters

Elysia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
the only thing that I would say is that you need to read that dialog with a LOT more inthusiasm! the dialog is what drives a video game, and if that is not up to par, its not going to be very entertaining. I think you need to read it like you are reading a movie script! Also It would be cool if we could see your face as you are playing the game as well ;) but then again, I dont do gaming vids soooo what do i know haha great channel tho, and i LOVE Zelda!

Reactions: Gaamemeisters

Gaamemeisters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
first of all, from a branding perspective, the profile picture and banner mesh well together. the thumbnails, however, leave a lot to be desired. pick a colour scheme, font or style for them and design them as such. i've no idea what gamers would want in terms of content, so i'll leave that part out. in terms of your content currently, you sound very close to the microphone, like someone has attached it to your cheek. having that in my ear isn't the most pleasant experience. you also seem a little low energy, which would be fine if your type of video allowed it (such as a vlog, cooking video etc) but with a gaming video where you are the aspect of the video that is added on over the main content, it's a little disheartening.

on the pokemon colosseum episode 7 video, i was very confused with what was happening in the start. it'd be nice for a series to start with your intro, followed by what you did in the last episode, perhaps with flashbacks in editing, and then a starting of the movement in the game. being thrown right into the action was a bit disorientating to a non-gamer. your title could also use a little work. a better format would be; "SHADOW POKEMON?? - Pokemon Colosseum: The Cave of Kids: Episode 7" to entice the viewer to watch, rather than giving no indication what happens within the video. when advertising a tv show, they don't just have it as "tv show name #3", they have a brief description along with it. give someone who hasn't watched before a reason to view.

maybe a webcam could be added, also? it'd be nice to see your facial expressions whilst you're playing the game. furthermore, focus on your diction on certain words - some bits were a little hard to understand.
Wow, this is certainly really helpful feedback. Thank you! I guess I was a little close to the mic in that video, sorry about that xD I'll definetly work on these things for the upcoming series![DOUBLEPOST=1494354542,1494354482][/DOUBLEPOST]
the only thing that I would say is that you need to read that dialog with a LOT more inthusiasm! the dialog is what drives a video game, and if that is not up to par, its not going to be very entertaining. I think you need to read it like you are reading a movie script! Also It would be cool if we could see your face as you are playing the game as well ;) but then again, I dont do gaming vids soooo what do i know haha great channel tho, and i LOVE Zelda!
Haha, yeah xD I'll try to work on that dialogue part, as I see your points now. Thank you for such helpful feedback! And yes, we love Zelda too

Reactions: Elysia

Elysia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wow, this is certainly really helpful feedback. Thank you! I guess I was a little close to the mic in that video, sorry about that xD I'll definetly work on these things for the upcoming series![DOUBLEPOST=1494354542,1494354482][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha, yeah xD I'll try to work on that dialogue part, as I see your points now. Thank you for such helpful feedback!
No problem!! thats what we are all here for :D also, to be honest i sometimes skip the dialog in some games haha even tho i know its driving the story, sometimes i just don't have the time for something like the whitcher and all its speaking haha

Gaamemeisters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No problem!! thats what we are all here for :D also, to be honest i sometimes skip the dialog in some games haha even tho i know its driving the story, sometimes i just don't have the time for something like the whitcher and all its speaking haha
Yeah, I definetly know how you feel. I think my main problem is trying to be exciting so often xD But I will try!