Feedback Please (Be Honest)

sshers1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I have been doing youtube since 2014, ever since i first started it was kind of complicated because I had to learn everything about the youtube platform but now it's 2017, I have slowly grown with youtube over the years, and yes I am always making videos Monday to Friday and the weekends i usually take a break. But there are some problems with my channel every time I stream i get like 7 viewers and sometimes 15 viewers, I expect it to go up to like 20-30-50 viewers in the stream, i started streaming this year but the reason why i couldn't stream around 2014 because I didn't had decent internet connection speed so around then i just focus on video editing, so anyways my streams does get up to 30 likes but they leave the stream and others join in the stream and they don't really stay in together because they have school and one of my moderator told me to look up on your analytics, and when I did I notice that all of my subscribers are from America and I live in the UK, so the timezone is completely different, i always start streaming around 1:00 at daylight i would imagine people in america would be soo busy with their own stuff

This is what my analytics looks like

I didn't had no clue that I had more subscribers that are from america, i don't understand why am not getting enough UK subscribers. I live in the UK!. I mean it would be cool to have both really high up but the UK % is dropping badly while USA is going up everyday. I mean if the UK was higher than USA it wont be too much of a problem because the UK people will have that same time as me and i can start streaming so they likely get a chance to watch my streams.

I am so confused what's happening, I love america but the UK precentage is dropping so badly while the USA still rolling. Do the UK people hate me so much, I mean what's happening?

I need some feedback how i can improve this. Thanks!

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
The good news is US traffic is about 20% more valuable than UK so you may make more $$ if you run ads. Be glad you're not getting India / Pakistan traffic

You have to consider that the US as 300+ million people where as UK has 63+ million. There are just way more US youtube watchers than UK. If you want a specific demographic, then you'll have to do something with a a local focus.

If people are watching your stream, does it matter if they are from UK/ US? If you're not getting stream views but getting playback views then it still seems fine.

FleXiNaToR

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Your channel banner looks very good,I like the cartoon version of you I think it looks cool. I think you could improve your thumbnails,Some of them I can't see the words ,you need to make the words stand out ,you also use the same cartoon picture in a lot of your thumbnails,which I don't think you should do.

sshers1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The good news is US traffic is about 20% more valuable than UK so you may make more $$ if you run ads. Be glad you're not getting India / Pakistan traffic

You have to consider that the US as 300+ million people where as UK has 63+ million. There are just way more US youtube watchers than UK. If you want a specific demographic, then you'll have to do something with a a local focus.

If people are watching your stream, does it matter if they are from UK/ US? If you're not getting stream views but getting playback views then it still seems fine.

Right, as long US traffic more valuable I am happy about it then :)

Your channel banner looks very good,I like the cartoon version of you I think it looks cool. I think you could improve your thumbnails,Some of them I can't see the words ,you need to make the words stand out ,you also use the same cartoon picture in a lot of your thumbnails,which I don't think you should do.
I do use the same custom thumbnail however when I hit to a sub goal thats when I make a new cartoon look of myself.