Feedback on travel vlogs?

Nicky Furmage

Hi guys
Ive been doing quite a few trip videos recently and im also new to editing, so any feedback at all good or bad is welcome...

Thanks
Nicky

Hello. I really liked your channel. First look is very very interesting. I just want to give you advice to make much more better descriptions. Keep up. Best regards

First off, VERY COOL! It is amazing that you are having the opportunity to travel and create these Vlogs. It is cool that I can behold your journey :D
I watched the vegas and china trip vlog, and the only feedback that came to mind was about the choice for subtitles. I am a bit torn on this, but I felt it took away from the shots to read the subtitles when I would have preferred to view the places you were. I think a solution for this is to add a voiceover on certain shots thats you want to add subtext to? This way the viewer can hear you and naturally connect with you as a traveler too. I think if we see/hear you talk to us about your journey as it is happening, I will feel more inclined to comment with travel question...and feel like I am traveling with you!

Fiza javid
I completely agree with you, i wish i had that natural flare but im a bit nervous of getting in front of the camera in that way i dont think it would come natural to me! maybe i should try someday.

Back