Feedback on thumbnails especially!

Nameless

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello guys!
I have a channel mostly about self-development and made the branding as such. I would like to have overall feedback concerning my thumbnails and how I could improve them. I have experimented with a few styles and haven't really been consistent. Also, I'm having troubles sticking to one font lol. Not sure whether I should stick to the minimalistic, mysterious style or experiment with the silly and funny. What looks better? What makes you want to click on it?

Also, feel free to give any other general feedback about the channel if you see something you like or dislike that needs mentioning.

Thanks guys!
- John

Reactions: Diversified Unison

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I like the banner. Maybe choose a format /style for the thumbnails that you use as a common theme to make them recognisable as yours. Even if like just a band of color or something or channel art on each one. Or find a channel you like thats that is popular and see what is working for them.

Reactions: Nameless

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
Your overall thumbnails are good. I like the minimalistic but keep on experimenting with the font. Don't get stuck with only one font. Try to change once in a while. Also your banner looks cool.

Reactions: Nameless

Nameless

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for feedback guys! Working on it. I'll eventually find the right style and achieve consistency.

Reactions: Diversified Unison

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello guys!
I have a channel mostly about self-development and made the branding as such. I would like to have overall feedback concerning my thumbnails and how I could improve them. I have experimented with a few styles and haven't really been consistent. Also, I'm having troubles sticking to one font lol. Not sure whether I should stick to the minimalistic, mysterious style or experiment with the silly and funny. What looks better? What makes you want to click on it?

Also, feel free to give any other general feedback about the channel if you see something you like or dislike that needs mentioning.

Thanks guys!
- John
With two of your earlier videos, it was quite hard to see some of the text on them. When making thumbnails you've got to remember that they show up really small in some places on YouTube, so maybe try zooming out when making them and see if they are still readable when you make them really small. I'd also agree in saying that you should try and make your thumbnails a bit more consistent, and also don't change font too often (to help with that consistency).