Feedback on our new comedy channel?

teameggplant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi all! Me and my best friend have started a youtube dedicated to the glorious vegetable eggplant. Yes you read that right. To date we mainly do comedy sketches and parodies and I would love to get some feedback on our channel in it's early stages. We're very keen to improve our video and channel quality so any constructive criticism would be amazing!
Thank you!

Hell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Commentator
I see that you have produced some funny sketches. You two are quite a creative bunch. I'm currently working on a sketch myself for Easter, which I've never done before and it's taking longer then I thought it would to flim and edit. How long does it take you guys to flim and edit these types of videos? You must have a lot of time on your hands. :)

Reactions: teameggplant

teameggplant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I see that you have produced some funny sketches. You two are quite a creative bunch. I'm currently working on a sketch myself for Easter, which I've never done before and it's taking longer then I thought it would to flim and edit. How long does it take you guys to flim and edit these types of videos? You must have a lot of time on your hands. :)
Thank you! We usually spend a night on skype planning and then we shoot the video in a day and usually editing takes a day as well - longer if the video is over five minutes though. I work part time and dedicate the remaining time to youtube because it's something I'm super passionate about hahaha. I had a look at your channel and you're videos are very entertaining! I'd be interested in seeing a sketch from you :)

Reactions: Hell

Hell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Commentator
Thank you! We usually spend a night on skype planning and then we shoot the video in a day and usually editing takes a day as well - longer if the video is over five minutes though. I work part time and dedicate the remaining time to youtube because it's something I'm super passionate about hahaha. I had a look at your channel and you're videos are very entertaining! I'd be interested in seeing a sketch from you :)
Yeah, your much more organised and dedicated then me haha. Aw thanks a lot. Like I said before, I have never done a sketch before so I'm a little nervous about it haha :happy2:

teameggplant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yeah, your much more organised and dedicated then me haha. Aw thanks a lot. Like I said before, I have never done a sketch before so I'm a little nervous about it haha :happy2:
Definitely give it a go, they're lots of fun! :D