Feedback on new video!

Raymond He

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys, so i recently did a new video that i just uploaded on my channel, i would love it if someone were to give some advice on how i could improve the quality of the video, obviously i know that the video isn't flawless but i would really like some constructive criticism. Thank you :)

RonnocX

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Really awesome video man :)
The biggest tip I have that I think would make the video run a bit smoother is when you have two characters of yourself talking to one another in the same location, try and edit them both on camera at the same time. This will take some practice with timing but will make the video run smoother and seem a lot more professional! (Easiest way to edit it in is to keep the camera in the exact same position, and cut each video down the middle and put them side by side, just try not to cross over the halfway point though :p)

Other than that, I really liked the video and thought it was funny (reacting to yourself was a nice touch) XD Good job!

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I liked your video. I agreed with RonnocX to put you-two at same time :) . And I like cool thing with bottle on the beginning. Put more tricks like that. But video is very cool. With time you will be better and better. Wish you best luck[DOUBLEPOST=1488301397,1488301361][/DOUBLEPOST]I liked your video. I agreed with RonnocX to put you-two at same time :) . And I like cool thing with bottle on the beginning. Put more tricks like that. But video is very cool. With time you will be better and better. Wish you best luck

Raymond He

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The biggest tip I have that I think would make the video run a bit smoother is when you have two characters of yourself talking to one another in the same location, try and edit them both on camera at the same time.
yeah i tried to do that on sony vegas but it wouldnt let me frame them together :/ i couldnt find any videos on youtube about it either... thanks for the advice! :D

I liked your video. I agreed with RonnocX to put you-two at same time :) . And I like cool thing with bottle on the beginning. Put more tricks like that. But video is very cool. With time you will be better and better. Wish you best luck
hahah thank you :) yeahh next time ill try to find a way to frame them in the same video :)

Reactions: AmuseYourBrain

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah i tried to do that on sony vegas but it wouldnt let me frame them together :/ i couldnt find any videos on youtube about it either... thanks for the advice! :D

hahah thank you :) yeahh next time ill try to find a way to frame them in the same video :)
Check Filmora for editing, very simple program. Best regards and good luck

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks will do! Is it a free to use software or do you need to pay for it?
Maybe is not place to talk about this, but it's free till exporting. If you want without watermark then you need to pay. But find free registration keys and input when offline and you are ready to go :) . Wish you best luck