Feedback on New DIY

MudanTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You have good quality and nice audio. The clips were also helpful and it was well put together. I'm not sure what to improve. Maybe since there are a lot of DIY channels you'd have to do something really different to stand out but that needs more originality than I can think of.

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You have good quality and nice audio. The clips were also helpful and it was well put together. I'm not sure what to improve. Maybe since there are a lot of DIY channels you'd have to do something really different to stand out but that needs more originality than I can think of.
Thank you! I just got a brand new microphone from my boyfriend for my birthday, this was my first time using it!!! I'm a Disney Channel not really a DIY channel. Though my DIY videos are the most successful. I will try and come up with some more original ideas, thank you :)

TechBud

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Let me know what you think and what I can improve on!
Really nice video, I can't think of anything to suggest to you. But keep up the good work.
Would appreciate it if you check my channel as well :)

MattDB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I subbed, great videos!

My suggestion would be to redo your banner and make it look closer to what your thumbnails look like, make it more magical and bring that Disney flair in!

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I subbed, great videos!

My suggestion would be to redo your banner and make it look closer to what your thumbnails look like, make it more magical and bring that Disney flair in!
Funny. I just redid my banner because my friend with 100k subs told me that it had "too much going on." I'm starting to think it's more preference then anything. As long as you have one that represents your channel in some way. Thanks for the new sub :D
Really nice video, I can't think of anything to suggest to you. But keep up the good work.
Would appreciate it if you check my channel as well :)
Thank you! I'll check it out :)