Feedback on my video! (None gaming channel)

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
SO i recently uploaded this video, it's a type of video I have done twice before,

Could I get some feedback on the lighting, the look of the video, the audio (which I struggled SO HARD with since my mic doesn't have a mount/tripod and it's SO quiet when I'm not literally speaking on it jfc)

also can I get some feedback on the thumbnail? I'm trying to make them a little more interesting and cohesive

And feedback on the video in general, the flow and pacing of the video ect, maybe not the actual content since it's kind of weird and most people won't be into it LOL (sorry;) )

Thank you in advance!!

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
First off, I LOVE the thumbnail! It's really clean and fun to look at n.n

So about the content. I noticed this the last Gachapon video as well, but why do you have the whole 'if you're uncomfortable with your link' talk? I mean, it's really unneccessary. A lot of people are just happy with a discount ;)

About the background, I think it could benefit from a little more care. Place a nice looking pillow in the corner, place the yellow bird more to the side, so it's not hidden behind you. Just, decorate it a bit more :)

You showed everything very well, but then you didn't show one thing (the dog?), which is really frustrating xD I do like that you comment on the quality of the merch. In the end you mention a poll, but it didn't show up?

Lastly, I think the lighting, audio and edditting is really good :) Nice to watch and listen to!

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
First off, I LOVE the thumbnail! It's really clean and fun to look at n.n

So about the content. I noticed this the last Gachapon video as well, but why do you have the whole 'if you're uncomfortable with your link' talk? I mean, it's really unneccessary. A lot of people are just happy with a discount ;)
Thank you!

Some people get annoyed because it is technically a referral link? I get a % of what they buy, and I know some people can be funny about using those kinds of links because it seems like I'm just begging for money (f that makes sense) I also, somehow, feel like it helped more people use the link?! The first video I made, nobody used the link (even though I got quite a few more views on that video) and the 2nd video I did of this type 2 different people used the link! I just thought i'd stick with what worked haha

About the background, I think it could benefit from a little more care. Place a nice looking pillow in the corner, place the yellow bird more to the side, so it's not hidden behind you. Just, decorate it a bit more :)
I didn't really think about that, I change up my setting quite a bit when filming so I just kind of go with what I have, but I'll try to get a few more things for my background! maybe some posters as well? I do have some posters, so maybe I'll put them up next time I film a video in that location.
I had a lot of issues with my camera as it kept turning itself off or stopping recording randomly so I admit I got a little lazy, penguin was meant to be more in shot I just didn't check LOL I'll keep that in mind next time

You showed everything very well, but then you didn't show one thing (the dog?), which is really frustrating xD I do like that you comment on the quality of the merch. In the end you mention a poll, but it didn't show up?

Lastly, I think the lighting, audio and edditting is really good :) Nice to watch and listen to!
I noticed that after I uploaded, and I realised I didn't even film a close up of it!! It annoyed me too LOL I'll make sure to 100% record everything when I film the original video :mad::mad::mad:

Thank you very much! I appreciate all of your feedback! :angel::wtf:

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad