Feedback on my new banner and endscreen please!

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi!

I recently updated my banner for my YouTube channel, again (I like projects, so I update my YouTube stuff every once in a while)

This is my endscreen (go to the last few seconds to see it in effect)

My new banner can be seen on my channel:

My old banner is this image

I honestly do really like the old image for the banner but I just don't think it works as well AS banner... if that makes sense

I am also planning on creating an end screen and a mid-video pop-up (Like a little animation in the corner that says.. Like + sub! Or something similar)

Do you think mid-video call to actions like that are a good idea, or would it put you off a video?

Last edited:

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
Love the end screen and new banner. Mid-video call to actions wouldn't make me click off a video, just make sure to keep it brief, only use it once, and make it look good.

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Love the end screen and new banner. Mid-video call to actions wouldn't make me click off a video, just make sure to keep it brief, only use it once, and make it look good.
Tysm! I usually try to keep the little 'call-to-action' images on the screen for max 10 seconds, once in the middle of the video
Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Kyonite

fixedsnuffle

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
I think keeping your old screen but include the cartoon picture of you in it and the watch next boxes.
I find your new screen to busy. Your old screen I find relaxing.