Feedback on my channel and music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!
I have just started a Music promotion channel where I promote House and EDM Music, Especially tropical and deep House. I upload one track every day, With permission from the artist.
I would be happy if anyone could give me feedback on the Music and the channel in general. I will also be happy for tips to grow the channel, since I`m quite New to this:)

[Edited By Staff]

Last edited by a moderator:

Boredom Killers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The music your promoting is great, but the channel seems directionless. I might find a video, but theres no reason why I should subscribe because I dont know what your channel is doing or what I would expect from it. maybe expand to some vlogs as to why these artists are exciting and have some news about their growth and gigs and stuff.

DevinLandis

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If I were you, I would make your channel strictly royalty free music. I know that as a youtuber, I look for royalty free music a lot and am much more likely to stumble upon your channel if it was copyright free music that I could use in my videos. If you were to go that route it would also help channel growth if you had the link to download and a part that says if you use this mucis, put your channel name and the link to your upload in their description. I would also invest in a better editor to where the wavelength can match the song because that is much more visually appealing. Good luck on your journey and I wish you the best of luck!

SnowTigressMusic

Just a girl who loves creating music:)
Reaction score
Hi! I make music :)
As a music promotion channel, I think it's looking great! I like your current logo as your video thumbnail, it stands out better in my opinion :)

BreakOfYawn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Harmonic.

I'm subscribing to your channel and adding you into the mix on my playlists. I dig Tropical House and want to include what you do with the other tunes I'm finding online. We're a little late to the dance, but are getting our feet wet. I'm tweeting and promoting tracks daily, so hopefully it helps your cause.

Thanks for posting. Looking forward to checking out more of those beats.