Feedback on my business channel

scott faulknor

Loving YTtalk
I have two channels. One for my business and one for my personal. could you give me some feed back on what I could do different or better to get more subs on my business channel. Thanks

Hi :) happy to have a look at the buisness channel and see if i can help out in anyway. Can you post a link to the buisness channel because i can only find the personal one

Hey :)

Ok so i had alook over your channel and personally i think that your video content is really good the music really works well with it all :)
I think your focus should be on your thumbnails and titles to draw in more viewers and then more subs :)
Here are some examples, although these are not relavent examples to your channel these sort of thumbnails and catchy titles should take your channel to that next level :)

Hope that this helps

Attachments

• 3C2FDE3E-3951-4660-B06A-6ED5DB774BA6.png
    3C2FDE3E-3951-4660-B06A-6ED5DB774BA6.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 3
Hey :)

Ok so i had alook over your channel and personally i think that your video content is really good the music really works well with it all :)
I think your focus should be on your thumbnails and titles to draw in more viewers and then more subs :)
Here are some examples, although these are not relavent examples to your channel these sort of thumbnails and catchy titles should take your channel to that next level :)

Hope that this helps
Thank you. I know I have to do thumbnails, but barely have time to edit. I need to make time for the thumbs though.

The video is good quality. I do believe the music to voice sound ratio is off. When you were talking, it was a pleasant volume on my computer. When the music played, it blasted my speakers.

Thank you. I know I have to do thumbnails, but barely have time to edit. I need to make time for the thumbs though.

Thats no problem :)

It can be hard to make them to start off with but you can use things like the site cooltext which you could use just to overlay the image and that should be relatively quick and have a good impact :)

Back