Feedback on color correction

GoldenLiz

Reaction score
Hello community! For the past 3 videos, I started to play with the color correction feature in Adobe Premiere.

I would appreciate some feedback on how I'm doing with it, if it's too much, or just right, or maybe not enough?

If you could just pick one of the last three videos, and watch a little bit for your feedback, I would really appreciate it!!!! I'm afraid of doing the same type of correction in the next videos if it doesn't look good. I'm very new at YouTube and editing.

Thank you!

DBTech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Reviewer
I just looked through your last 2 videos and the colors look great! The nice thing about color correction is that it is completely subjective. I think they look great, but what is more important is if YOU like the way they look :)

Reactions: GoldenLiz

GoldenLiz

Reaction score
I just looked through your last 2 videos and the colors look great! The nice thing about color correction is that it is completely subjective. I think they look great, but what is more important is if YOU like the way they look :)
Thanks! I like the colors too, but since I don't have a lot (any) experience with editing, I doubt myself often..

DBTech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Reviewer
If you think about it, a lot of movies by the same people or companies have a similar look to them because of a signature editing and color correction style. I would definitely keep doing what you're doing!

GoldenLiz

Reaction score
If you think about it, a lot of movies by the same people or companies have a similar look to them because of a signature editing and color correction style. I would definitely keep doing what you're doing!
Thank you for the words of encouragement!

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Your videos looks good . I use Adobe PremPro for editing my videos too. To do so I apply Fast Color Correction and Three way color effects to my videos. To me it gives you the best result and less time for tinkering with the setting

ThumbMuscles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
They look great! Not overdone at all like many people do with their Instagram photos/filters. The correction you've done enhances the viewing experience instead of overwhelming it. Great idea too, since most cameras record with a very flat overall tone. This is done on purpose to give the editor the leeway to correct to their personal tastes. Good job!

GoldenLiz

Reaction score
Your videos looks good . I use Adobe PremPro for editing my videos too. To do so I apply Fast Color Correction and Three way color effects to my videos. To me it gives you the best result and less time for tinkering with the setting
Thank you! Interesting tip!

Outss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
yeah the colour isn't too overdone or tacky looking. I would say some bits look a bit dark but not terrible. Keep it up :)