Feedback on channel design.

17fthigh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!

So I'm running a music promotional channel, I have it a bit more than a month and I would really appreciate if someone could check it out and give an honest feedback of it. So far I've been making all the channel art, logo, backgrounds for music I post by myself and I'm just looking for ways to make it all even better.

So yeah, I would really appreciate if you guys check it out and give me some feedback about those things.

Thanks,
Chris.

Last edited:

TGP-ROB

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The art looks amazing and suits the style of music
Mango wasnt my style but it sounds relaxing
basas is quite good
But one upgrade i reckon you could have
Is making the background either like shimmer or flow whilst the music is playing instead of it being a still image

17fthigh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The art looks amazing and suits the style of music
Mango wasnt my style but it sounds relaxing
basas is quite good
But one upgrade i reckon you could have
Is making the background either like shimmer or flow whilst the music is playing instead of it being a still image
Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it!

I already have thought of making my backgrounds in Adobe After Effects and make them flow whilst the music but currently I don't have access to my main laptop since it's broken and I'm using a really s****y one so it's really complicated to use software that has to render things so thats why I've been just making my backgrounds using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.

I'll definitely will start making ones like that when I will get back computer that can easily handle such things.

Thanks again!

Reactions: TGP-ROB

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
The art work is nothing short of amazing my friend, really really high quality art in both your channel design and thumbnails I just absolutely love the design and patterns. 10/10 from me.