FEEDBACK NEEDED! FOEGames Needs You!

FOEGames

Remind Us Again Why We're Playing?
Hey guys, we just started on this forum and we would like some feedback on our most recent videos! Any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism would be much appreciated and we do work hard on putting out hd content and it would be great if you could help us make it better!

Embedding your videos into the actual thread will make it much more appealing for people to review your videos. This is easily done by clicking on the little media button and pasting in your youtube video. Also, if you were looking for a full channel review and what not, you might want to think about saving up some cash (YTtalk cash don't worry ;) ) and paying people for their services.

Good luck with your channel, and if you embed a video I'd love to take a look for you.

Embedding your videos into the actual thread will make it much more appealing for people to review your videos. This is easily done by clicking on the little media button and pasting in your youtube video. Also, if you were looking for a full channel review and what not, you might want to think about saving up some cash (YTtalk cash don't worry ;) ) and paying people for their services.

Good luck with your channel, and if you embed a video I'd love to take a look for you.

thanks for the response! Here's our most viewed video!

Just so you know, I have a HD PVR and a MAC, and it works great :) but you have to get a thrid part program called HDPVRCapture for $30 really nice quality comes from the hd pvr :)

Just so you know, I have a HD PVR and a MAC, and it works great :) but you have to get a thrid part program called HDPVRCapture for $30 really nice quality comes from the hd pvr :)

thanks for the response! like the advice, we might get one really soon!

Back