FEEDBACK NEED ON YOUTUBER BANNER I CREATED!

Olija

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am no expert drawer in Photoshop since I don't have a drawing tablet, but if y'all could let me know how my new Youtube banner looks, and maybe leave some suggestions for future edits of it, that'd be appreciated. http://www.youtube.com/c/RedMageGames

Reaction score
The link you put in the thread doesn't work, but the one in your signature does FYI:
I like it personally,it's a bit all over the place, but looks pretty decent and a lot like other lets play gamers on YT.

Reactions: Olija

l1 gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
It's not terrible just a little cluttered. If u ever decide on recreating it some day try to stick to a color theme of like 2 or 3 main colors.

Olija

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The link you put in the thread doesn't work, but the one in your signature does FYI:
I like it personally,it's a bit all over the place, but looks pretty decent and a lot like other lets play gamers on YT.
Thank you for the feedback!!! I appreciate it![DOUBLEPOST=1501044193,1501044167][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's not terrible just a little cluttered. If u ever decide on recreating it some day try to stick to a color theme of like 2 or 3 main colors.
Noted I felt a little overwhelmed and felt like it didn't have enough color lol! I will keep that in mind for next time!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I rather like your banner. It's does have alot of different things on it but I like it.

ThumbMuscles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You're hilarious and I subscribed! As for your banner I really like it! It's very busy and cluttered but in a good way. Looks very original.

Wish you the best

Olija

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You're hilarious and I subscribed! As for your banner I really like it! It's very busy and cluttered but in a good way. Looks very original.

Wish you the best
Thank you! I appreciate that!

KyvaDos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Honestly , the Banner look good you make a lot of think in a one picture keep the good work bro ;)

Olija

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Honestly , the Banner look good you make a lot of think in a one picture keep the good work bro ;)
Thanks man! I appreciate that! :D

ItsBeeRay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It's not terrible. A bit messy in some places and the image quality of the background could be a lot better but it's not bad at all :)