Feedback Channel branding & SEO

Boseen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So i've been trying to regular upload to youtube. However I want to know what I could improve on my SEO and channel branding, so my content could be better found on YouTube and look more appealing. I'm getting more and more comfortable in front of the camera, so I want to see on which other area's I can improve on.

I am trying to find a regular upload schedule that matches with school and work schedule, which are very irregular.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Branding? I'd say start with the channel art. It's pretty and simple but I'd maybe make it a bit more...you. Add more flair that you love. Like if your favorite color is purple, add a purple little squiggly something in there. Make it something that reflects what you are trying to put out there
SEO? Well how are your tags? Using tubebuddy and the tag explorer. There you can figure out what's good and not good as tags and plug them into the appropriate videos!

Reactions: darkstarmedia

Boseen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Branding? I'd say start with the channel art. It's pretty and simple but I'd maybe make it a bit more...you. Add more flair that you love. Like if your favorite color is purple, add a purple little squiggly something in there. Make it something that reflects what you are trying to put out there
SEO? Well how are your tags? Using tubebuddy and the tag explorer. There you can figure out what's good and not good as tags and plug them into the appropriate videos!
Thank you for the tips. I'll work on making the channel art more personal. I'll also download the programs for SEO, I didn't knew about those yet.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for the tips. I'll work on making the channel art more personal. I'll also download the programs for SEO, I didn't knew about those yet.
Tubebuddy is a fantastic tool! Best part, there's a free version!

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
TubeBuddy is really good - I also use Heartbeat, which is an extension for Chrome.
What I love about Heartbeat, is that whenever you're watching someone's video, it immediately shows you the tags they've used. Taking inspiration from those in your field with a wider reach will certainly help you - just make sure all the tags you're using are actually relevant to your video, otherwise you'll be going against the site's Terms of Service.

Boseen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome advice guys :D

will definitely do my homework with the feedback you gave me :)