Feedback Appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I give a lot of feedback on these sub forums so I just ask if people can do the same for me. I have not updated my thumbnails as I am trying to make them with less text and more visually simplistic. Examples of my re brand are 'myth of Soviet numerical superiority', 'Soviet Deep battle doctrine', and some others that lack too much text like the Venezuela or France videos, or the philosophy ones. Also how is my SEO doing for those who have tubebuddy? Obviously, some of the videos are just random uploads like the BBC and Hofbrauhaus videos.

I also started adding a lot more animations in my Operation Mars/Uranus, Operation Barbarossa, and fascism videos. So I would specifically like feedback from those.

I know my channel trailer is bad but I haven't changed just yet.

Here is the link to my channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7iKPSFKen2WCJQO0zMb5Ig/featured

Thank you.

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The biggest issue I can see is that your thumbnails don't seem to fit your banner. That's the first thing I would work on

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
The biggest issue I can see is that your thumbnails don't seem to fit your banner. That's the first thing I would work on
channel banner you mean? What do you think of the thumbnails not considering the banner? And the videos?

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
channel banner you mean? What do you think of the thumbnails not considering the banner? And the videos?
thumbnails seem accurate. Your videos seem okay however I'd look at a better mic.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Locking this thread after the discussion it ensued.

Also for both to read:

What you can get reviewed

You can request a review of ONE of the following:
  • An overall "channel review." (Your request must include specific details of 3-4 aspects of your channel you would like to be reviewed. (possible examples: the branding, channel navigation, SEO, upload frequency, length of videos etc)
OR
  • A single "video review" (Your request must include specific details of what aspects of the video you would like to be reviewed. - Possible examples: Video production quality, audio production quality, quality of voice/commentary, lighting, editing, thumbnail, "Am I funny / entertaining?", quality of script, etc etc.)

Reactions: Cristy Ella
Status
Not open for further replies.