Feed back on my channel.

shadow263

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello all if you have not met me my name is shadow263 and today I wanted to get some feed back on my channel since It's been slow on gaining subscribers and views now days and I try to get two to three videos out a week (that all depends on what happens through out the week) and I try to post videos of games that people love watching or new games coming out ie, Bendy and the ink machine. I love what I'm doing at the moment but I'm looking to see what I'm lacking in or missing or what could be improved (and I'm getting an intro made so no need to tell me =D) I think I covered everything.
Thanks for reading.
- shadow263

RemusYouTube

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there, from what I've noticed it's hard to grow with let's plays alone nowadays sadly, since there are many people doing it and it will be hard to get views like that from search/suggested! :D
The quality is good, I like the background, the sound and everything but apart from the let's plays you should try something else, maybe some small reviews or some behind the scenes videos about the games you play maybe! :)

shadow263

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there, from what I've noticed it's hard to grow with let's plays alone nowadays sadly, since there are many people doing it and it will be hard to get views like that from search/suggested! :D
The quality is good, I like the background, the sound and everything but apart from the let's plays you should try something else, maybe some small reviews or some behind the scenes videos about the games you play maybe! :)
Hi thanks a lot I'll try and figure out something else to make on my channel besides let's plays.