Feaured Channel Boxing..

VlogSalad

I Love YTtalk
Hey! Does anyone know what good putting someone in your Featured Channels Box does?
I know it helps because their viewers can see it on their channel but does it help relate their videos to yours and SEO increasers?
Please let me know! :)

Hey! Does anyone know what good putting someone in your Featured Channels Box does?
I know it helps because their viewers can see it on their channel but does it help relate their videos to yours and SEO increasers?
Please let me know! :)

The more popular whoever has you boxed helps you get more views as well and subscribers.

yeah really just depends how much traffic their channel gets that would affect how much exposure you get.

It also adds your channel as a listing when someone subscribes to the channel that you've been boxed under, and vice versa if you've gone box for box. This is why sometimes you see other suggested channels when you subscribe to someone. It's a good system if it's used effectively, and consistently.

It really only makes a difference if you are boxed with a HUGE youtuber. I like to use mine just for friends and my favorite youtube channels.

Ahhh thanks for that people!
I was wondering if it had an impact on SEO.

Like with websites the more the link is listed the higher up it gets placed on search engines etc.. so do we feel it doesn't help that side of things?

Back