Other Featured Channels and Cross Promotion

SlugoGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello,

First I'd like to start off by saying that this isn't a promotional post. It's an attempt at networking. I'd like to start building a nice little community of channels that are similar to mine. The idea is that you'd take a look at my channel, see if the content is in the same realm as yours, I'd do the same and we'd feature each other. But I'm looking for people who genuinely enjoy my content in come capacity (editing style, subject matter, etc.) and I'd have to feel the same about theirs. Ideally these people would have Twitter as well in order to cross promote our videos (retweet, post, throw promotional ideas around, etc.) My channel focuses on all areas of media around topics I'm interested in related to geek culture. Star Wars, video games, super hero movies, and much more planned! I do discussion style videos, reviews/recaps, gaming news videos on certain game franchises I like, etc. I have plans to incorporate much more animation into my videos in the future. Who knows what we could build if we put our minds to it. So let me know what your channel is about down below, I'll check it out, and maybe we'll talk further. But please, no Let's Play channels. I'm just not really interested in that style of content unless it brings something unique and different to the Let's Play genre.

Reactions: UhoohExtra