Music Feature your songs on our music promotion channel!

fresh vibes.

Reaction score
We accept all genres! Just send in your songs to: freshvibesnetwork@gmail.com Make sure to put a streaming link and a download link! We listen and answer back to all submissions!

Thanks!

freshvibes.

AshoneBeats

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I am new to producing music and i make beats, Fancy uploading one of my beats ? Message me or check out my channel & see if there's anything on there you like :)

fresh vibes.

Reaction score
I am new to producing music and i make beats, Fancy uploading one of my beats ? Message me or check out my channel & see if there's anything on there you like :)
I like your content! What I think you should do is either find a singer or get an acapella from a soundpack and make a song out of it. Also make your drums down less like individual samples and more like part of the song. Just keep getting better we will probably upload your songs in the future!

freshvibes.

AshoneBeats

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I like your content! What I think you should do is either find a singer or get an acapella from a soundpack and make a song out of it. Also make your drums down less like individual samples and more like part of the song. Just keep getting better we will probably upload your songs in the future!

freshvibes.
Thanks! really appreciate you checking out my content, you also have a very nice channel, and what do you mean by my drums? i'm very new to producing so don't really know too much haha, any criticism and stuff is highly appreciated though so thank you :)

fresh vibes.

Reaction score
Thanks! really appreciate you checking out my content, you also have a very nice channel, and what do you mean by my drums? i'm very new to producing so don't really know too much haha, any criticism and stuff is highly appreciated though so thank you :)
Like it sounds like you used samples for your drums. It doesn't sound authentic. Try using better samples, along with some EQing. Using the right drum samples makes a HUGE difference: clyp.it/cynic0d0

Last edited:

AshoneBeats

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Like it sounds like you used samples for your drums. It doesn't sound authentic. Try using better samples, along with some EQing. Using the right drum samples makes a HUGE difference: clyp.it/cynic0d0
I actually didn't use any drums samples, but i'll see what i can do thanks