Favorite Things at CES This Year

BrenyBeast

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Enjoyed the video, i want to watch CES2014 now just so i know the other things their. Left a LIKE and comment, i don't know how helpful it'll be since i'm pure Minecraft content.

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Commentator, Reviewer
Enjoyed the video, i want to watch CES2014 now just so i know the other things their. Left a LIKE and comment, i don't know how helpful it'll be since i'm pure Minecraft content.
I will take anything I can get LOL. I really do appreciate it :3 -- and you should check out some CES content. It's pretty interesting!
GL Breny and thanks again!

BrenyBeast

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Also i really think you could improve of your tags and get a LOT more reach in search results :)

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Also i really think you could improve of your tags and get a LOT more reach in search results :)
Oh wow, I didn't know. How would you do that? Put tags in the descrip. box or the tag box while it's uploading haha?

BrenyBeast

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@thedigblackbick You seem to have gained a fair bit of extra views and subscribers from my LIKE and comment :) To add/change tags, go to video manager, hit edit on the video you'd like to change and then add more tags :)

Reactions: OzTalksHw

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
@thedigblackbick You seem to have gained a fair bit of extra views and subscribers from my LIKE and comment :) To add/change tags, go to video manager, hit edit on the video you'd like to change and then add more tags :)
Yeah I did haha. THANK YOU <3 and I'm about to edit that now. Do you know how much it would help?

BrenyBeast

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ahh i didn't really know for your type of content, but if you posted a Minecraft video, i could get you 1-2k views just from my fans being interested in what i watch :)

Reactions: OzTalksHw