Other Favorite storytelling YouTubers?

Jackie Pearce

YouTuber, writer, nerd, sushi lover
Hi guys!

So, I have a small site and I want to feature some YouTubers who tell stories on their channels. Not like vlogs, but short stories / short films, that kind of thing.

Do you guys have any favorites? Or are you one yourself?

I like mr nightmare and urmaker,they are so greati cant think of anyone else on the top of my head ,i have a small channel were i narrate short scary stories

Hi guys!

So, I have a small site and I want to feature some YouTubers who tell stories on their channels. Not like vlogs, but short stories / short films, that kind of thing.

Do you guys have any favorites? Or are you one yourself?

Moved this to the collab forum since it's YouTube related. :)

Are you talking something along the lines of skits and acting? Or are you talking about narratives?

If its the narrative kind, I'm really into "Tale Foundry". They have a section where they make short stories.

I myself have some story telling that I narrate on my own channel. Ranging from mythology stories to Titanic stories to creepypastas.

I believe I would be the storyteller. Every month - at Samurai Gaiden - we put out a story relating to Japanese History. A person, an event, a topic - but the most popular are generally what fills seats at the conventions I go to...personal stories of samurai like Ashikaga Yoshiteru, Takayama Ukon, and the likes.

Off the top of my head, story channels that I watch, though? Closest thing would probably be All Time 10s. More often than not they're simply 10 highlighted stories rather than a top-ten list of any kind.

Back