Favorite Part of YouTube

MemoryOfWoe

Reaction score
What's everyones favorite part of YouTube? For me, aside from interacting with subscribers, it's the aspect of creating thumbnails. For whatever reason I can lose myself working in photoshop, and trying to come up with some creative design (though I am still working on my skills for sure). How about you?

The Bomber Brigade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My favorite part is personally making the video. From recording content to editing it and putting it out, every part of it to me is something I really enjoy.

Reactions: MemoryOfWoe

radialDomo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My favorite part either has to be the raw creation of content or the interactions I have with those who watch me.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's everyones favorite part of YouTube? For me, aside from interacting with subscribers, it's the aspect of creating thumbnails. For whatever reason I can lose myself working in photoshop, and trying to come up with some creative design (though I am still working on my skills for sure). How about you?
The interactions for sure! There are some negative aspects (getting hate) but that is easily blocked if the majority of your interactions are positive.

I do enjoy the creative process, but I do like to take my time. I also don't edit when I don't want to to keep myself from burning out on it. I was nearly there at the end of 2016 beginning of 2017 and I'd rather not push myself over the edge sort of speak.

The Dinky Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm still very new and so far my favorite part is honestly the whole process LOL! I guess mostly doing the editing and thumbnail portion because I'm learning new small things here and there.

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Honestly, my favorite part of Youtube happens when I'm down on myself and kinda lost as to where or what I'm even doing anymore and someone who is a fan, a friend, or someone who watched my channel comes up to me and reminds me of the fact that I'm making a difference and putting that spark in someone's life at least.

David Perez

I've Got It
Reaction score
It would be showing how creative you are and able to show it to millions of people also interact with your fans

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
My favourite part is the experimentation and adaptation. When I started on YouTube I was completely clueless, and navigating pretty much blind. Even with all the great resources out there, channels like VideoCreators etc, my implementation of the strategies I learned from those channels was.. to put it bluntly, pretty awful. Over time I've experimented with different strategies, trying out different titles, different description styles, different thumbnails styles, different ways of marketing products etc.

I'm still very much figuring things out but I've learned so much in my time on YouTube, and it's an exciting process as you start to figure things out and get an intuitive feel for how certain things work. Perhaps the most exciting part is whenever a new idea comes into my head for something completely different to try - those first few days when I'm trying it out, and eagerly checking my analytics on a regular basis to see if it's working out.. They're exhilarating!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My favorite bit is when I gets paid at the end of the month.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
My favorite bit is when I gets paid at the end of the month.
The most rewarding part is when they gave me my money.

For me I love displacing big channels from the top spot on searches