Favorite Moment on Youtube So Far?

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
I've been thinking about the good thing that've happened to me while doing Youtube.
My favorite is probably when I got my first 100 views on a video that I didn't advertise on Social Media or be a popular subject.
So, members of YTTalk, what was your favorite moment on Youtube so far?

I've been thinking about the good thing that've happened to me while doing Youtube.
My favorite is probably when I got my first 100 views on a video that I didn't advertise on Social Media or be a popular subject.
So, members of YTTalk, what was your favorite moment on Youtube so far?
I think for me is all the postive comments from fans:] i really enjoy hearing from them and getting good feedback :]

Oh it's hard to pick a favorite moment. I liked reaching 100 subscribers and like mentioned above the positive comments I've gotten. If I had to pick one thing, I guess I would pick how fast my first video grew and reached 1000 views. It still has more views than most of my videos. Now my videos are getting what I expected my first video would get.

My favorite moment was around this time last year I had my first 'viral' video. It has changed everything for me on YouTube.

Probably getting 100 subs the day before my 21st birthday. My birthday sucked, but that was definitely a highlight of the day:smilingcute: When people say they feel my channel is underrated, and when I try new things on my channel and people say my channel's improving because of them.

Back