Services Fast Professional Graphics for under $5 | Banners, Thumbnails, Profile Pictures and Intros!

En_crypted

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Logo banner.jpg
Hey, so I just wanted to shamelessly promote my Graphics and how good they are and that I'm doing this stuff for a cheap price for anyone who wants some.
I want to be paid through PayPal tho and this is how the pricing is going to be:
  • 1 Banner - €5
  • 1 Thumbnail - €3 (x2 - €5 | x3 - €10)
  • 1 Profile Picture - €1
And more are coming soon, though not now.
If you want more info and want to contact me about/buy my graphics then you can contact me through

Twitter - @realEn_crypted

Discord - #8626

to join the Discord chat room and learn more about this whole thing
And for the people who want to see some examples of what I can do, here are some stuff, however, some of these were made awhile ago and during that while I learned alot so you can expect a bit better than what you'll see
examples banner.jpg
thumbailzImaed.png
I'm not stuck to this style only though,if you have a reference then I can easily use a COMPLETELY different style and would still turn out okay!
And for Intros, I only make 2D intros and depending on your order, it might be made either in Panzoid or Sony Vegas, I don't have any examples because I lost the few actually well done intros I recently made and the few ones I posted on Panzoid aren't the best that I could do and thats why Intros aren't a purchasable item yet.

Hope you like what you saw however and I will see you later!.​

Reaction score
Hit me up with a channel art, Omega Gaming as title, a red and black theme, hopefully name is brushed and in a cool text. Send me a pic of the finished product, if i like it, ill pay and you send me the file? Cool

En_crypted

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hit me up with a channel art, Omega Gaming as title, a red and black theme, hopefully name is brushed and in a cool text. Send me a pic of the finished product, if i like it, ill pay and you send me the file? Cool
I only do paid work, contact me through the listed Twitter or Discord accounts to talk about this and sort it